Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble


Yeah, we all know what tomorrow is.
I'll be too ashamed and disgusted with myself to even log into Tumblr and stare at all those pretty, bone-thin, bug-eyed girls I want to look like. Ugh. This is the worst holiday ever. It's so fucking stupid. I....I can't even. Just ugh.

Tomorrow morning I'm gonna drag myself outta bed and run for at least a half an hour. I'm pretty sure the gym is closed so I'll just jog around the block in the cold until my bones are creaking and my fingers are numb. Then I'll do pilates until dinner.
Dinner.
Oh god.
The dreaded word. How will I survive?
Purging, I tell you. Embrace mia tomorrow, girls, you'll need her. Stick your heads in the toilet and have at it.

Good luck. Stay strong, I know it's gonna be hard for all of us. I'll post some thinspo to help. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment